Sunday 10 August 2008

Adding some layouts

Hi-I thought I add some more layouts from the other Scrapravens as well.So -who are the Scapravens???

There is Gabrielle, Marianna, Edna, JeanAnn, Rideascrabbook and our man of the group Sparhawk.
Edna, JeanAnn and Rideascrapbook have been with me from the beginning, and when I turned out more new designs then they could handle Marianna and Gabrielle joined the team.
Then I got e-mail from Sparhawk, who sent me layouts-I liked what I saw and when one of the others went on holidays I asked if he would like to join the team to fill in.

Some of the members have come along way since we started-Edna has her own blog and designs herself -she's doing a bloody good job at it,lol. Watch out for her ! JeanAnn and Ridescrapbook also have their own blogs. I will put up a link list ,so you can visit all their individual blogs as well.

I will publish a few layouts of each one here-apart from Garielle and Marianna , who are learning how to blog and can do it themselves,lol.

Let's start with Sparhawk today. Here are some older ones he made with my designs.
















Sparhawk has away with words, and his journaling makes his layouts special. He's brilliant with his layouts-what is he going to be like once he starts designing himself ? I have to admit, I can't wait to see what he will do,and will give any help he might need to help him along the way. I'm getting to know him quite well through our friendship and knowing a few of his interest, I think his designs will also be different and very interesting.
Maybe he'll find the time to post here himself soon,lol-hint hint
Hugs Snowraven

No comments: