Tuesday 19 August 2008

I've Come To Join The Fun

August 19, 2008

Hi everybody. I'm Edna B, and I'd love to join you on this blog. I'll start off my posting my newest challenge layout. It was for a snack or party recipe that kids would like. Who doesn't love Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge?? I used Snow Raven's kit "It's A Fairytale. " This coming Saturday, I plan to give the matching QP as a freebie on my blog.

My blog is mostly just me doing a daily chat about life and scrapping. I design kits and give them away as freebies. I love meeting people and learning new things, so blogging is a wonderful outlet for me. Here's my layout. Enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.




1 comment:

Marianna said...

YAY! Edna it is good to see you hear. I just finished some layouts for Snow that I just have to get uploaded. Your recipe is gorgeous!! I don't care for fudge but your LO is so pretty, it makes me want to try it! :)